Customer Service Trainee
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Medium-advanced English knowledge;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Developed communication skills, proactivity and resilience in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Ensure production plan according to customer demand and an appropriate communication level;
- Daily production scheduling;
- Customer orders management;
- Dispatch preparation and pickup organization;
- Customer service follow-up (internal & external);
- Web portal maintenance;
- Returnable packaging management;
- Customer claims management.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.