Senior Java Developer (public sector projects)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• University Degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline;
• At least 5 years of experience in the software development field;
• Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts;
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in Java/ J2EE programming using:
o Servlets, JSP;
o JDBC, JNDI;
o Eclipse-based development environment;
• Experience with IBM products is an advantage
• Fluent in English.
Our client, a leading System Integrator in the telecom, enterprise and public sector markets, founded in 1993, is also one of the most important developer and manufacturer of telecommunication systems as well as supplier of integrated solutions and professional services to fixed, wireless and mobile operators in Romania.
They have a highly specialized expertise in large infrastructure projects and intents to extend its sales team for a better market coverage. In this way, their current development team is expanding and they are looking for awesome IT professionals, with an extensive experience coding in Java.
You will join a team of highly qualified professionals involved in the implementation of critical software solutions, so you need to be prepared to learn and be inspired by the best!
Main abilities and responsibilities
• The candidate should have strong communication skills with an ability to interface with team personnel in order to implement full project life cycle from design phase through distribution. Position requires self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple long-term projects simultaneously.
• Participation in the design, specification, implementation and maintenance of critical software systems:
o Implementing the specifications according to project plans respecting deadlines;
o Writing, executing, debugging, testing and maintaining source code for new and existing solutions;
o Identify problems in software and proposing solutions where required;
• Medical and life Insurance (for family members as well)
• Meal tickets
• Discount at any gym subscription
• Holiday and Seniority inside the company Bonuses
• Training plan
• Flexible working hours (based on each candidate level of responsibility and seniority)