HR Mentors Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs HR Mentors Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Proactive personality;
- Experienced coordinator (projects/ processes/ people - 1-2 years);
- Experience in training/ Human Resources 1-2 years;
- Production experience is a plus.
- Coordinates the team of mentors of 6 people;
- Developes and improves the integration process for production new hires;
- Ensures the team of mentors deploys the same integration process within all APUs;
- Ensures good practices are shared within the team of mentors;
- Proposes improvements in order to retain employees within 0-3 and 3-6 months period;
- Proposes improvements related to the selection process of new direct productive employees.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.