HR Mentors Coordinator
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Proactive personality;
- Experienced coordinator (projects/ processes/ people - 1-2 years);
- Experience in training/ Human Resources 1-2 years;
- Production experience is a plus.
- Coordinates the team of mentors of 6 people;
- Developes and improves the integration process for production new hires;
- Ensures the team of mentors deploys the same integration process within all APUs;
- Ensures good practices are shared within the team of mentors;
- Proposes improvements in order to retain employees within 0-3 and 3-6 months period;
- Proposes improvements related to the selection process of new direct productive employees.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.