This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Quality Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Medium Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Medium English knowledge;
- University degree in technical field;
- Availability to work in 4 shifts;
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Analyzes the quality-production results (PPM - Rebut), draws up daily, weekly, monthly reports;
- Participate in meetings and display the quality indicators for the QRQC APU;
- Follows QRAP completion and analyzes together with the operators in the production line and with the supervisor the reported inconsistencies;
-Perform tests for production validation (ethanol test, colorimetry, compression, traction, etc.) according to the control plan;
-Performs product audit, VIS Audit (Visual Inspection Standard), Daily Line Audit, and OK Start Audit, Communicates APU Quality Engine Results and APU;
- Follow action plans and announce pilots in case of delays or blockages;
- Trains the operators from production / control acording with the Appearance Grids and acceptability / rejection samples defined for defects of product-specific production processes;
- Use other problem-solving support services if needed (eg: laboratory, SQA technicians);
- It monitors the return of the claimed parts and the training of the personnel involved in the production of the parts;
- Prepare and Relans Quality Alerts in Production; signals recurring problems or that may raise quality risks in deliveries to the customer;
- Participates in the development and validation of new products / processes;
- Participate in FDPR (Full Production Day);
- Participate in industrial tests;
- Participates in technical meetings, advises project teams on quality points (AMDEC) in PFMEA Genba audits;
- Ensure the calibration and proper functioning of the control means; track any problems that may arise over devices and controls; keep in touch with the laboratory for compliance with the calibration plan;
- Check if all poka yoke is identified, block them if they are not updated, and inform the engineer of methods and quality for identification and validation;
- Respect the safety and environmental standards;
- Observe waste disposal rules, also taking into account waste streams.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.