InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM)
• Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP and Windows 7
• Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
• Knowledge of Windows scripting/ programming skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and technical documentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
• Self-motivated and strong organizational skills
• Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the entire Virtualization Infrastructure
• Research root cause of problems and escalate to engineering and vendor support as necessary
• Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
• Perform Capacity Management functions
• Effectively collaborate with Server/ Storage/ Network/ Data Center/ Facilities/ Audit/ Compliance and PMO teams
• Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
• Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
• Participate in Business Continuation/ Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
• Must have the ability to understand and relate to new products, technology, strategy and be able to follow directions
• Must be able to provide project management that includes planning, documentation, meetings, conference calls, and reporting - Ability to conduct training sessions to share knowledge with peers and other support teams is necessary
• Must be available to work outside of normal business hours to fulfill production and project needs, provide 7x24 on-call support on a rotating basis; 3 shifts: Morning - 06 -15; Late - 14-23; Night - 22-07
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills