Facility & Asset Management Specialist
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
• Sound property, facilities & maintenance knowledge and practice
• Finance understanding
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Sound knowledge of Romanian legislation for real estate & construction
• Ability to focus effectively on operational tasks
• Ability to work across an international team in different locations (business language is English)
• Technical university degree
• Manage Facilities and maintenance activities in order to ensure Vodafone standards
• Contribute to all property projects ( i.e. expansion, fit out and uplift) from concept to implementation, including vendors management, budget management and authorization of the works
• Ensure an effective use of the space by permanent monitoring, allocation/reallocation of space considering business needs
• Effective management of the Car Fleet
• Ensure effective communication, roll out and implementation of company policies and procedures
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company