Special Pricing Analyst with Greek language skills(#3015414)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Pricing team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions � Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Special Pricing Advisor you will be building a strategic relationship with sales representative, customers and HP partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the pricing process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
What will your role be?
As a Channel Pricing Advisor you will be building a strategic relationship with sales representative, customers and HP partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the pricing process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
What will your day consist of?
You will lead communication and offer pricing support for HP sales team and HP partners, developing trusted relationship
You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive pricing behavior
You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
You will advise the Sales, Account Management teams on setting up pricing for HP products ( PC& Print)
You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaboratorwith excellent Greek and English:
- customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Advisor with
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree with some experience in pricing considered an advantage
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don�t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It�s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)