SAP Backup Specialist
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What we’re looking for?
• EMC/Dell installation, configuration and troubleshooting;
• Experience with Linux/AIX administration and maintenance;
• Commvault Simpana experience would be a plus;
• IBM TSM experience would be a plus;
• Advanced skills in engineering system architectures;
• Hands on networking experience specifically with Cisco technology;
• Experience designing and documenting process and procedures;
• Proven Experience with EMC/Dell DD Boost;
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Participating cooperatively on a team of SAP BASIS Professionals;
• Performing system design, hardware/software implementation and integration, and general infrastructure support for the backup solution (EMC/DELL Data Domain);
• Preparing documentation for current and future systems projects;
• Engineering, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and deploying Backup & Disaster Recovery;
• Identify and implement high availability architectures for infrastructure processes that are identified to have single points of failure;
• Provide advice and consulting support to the project teams directly or through team members;
• Drive continuous improvement in service delivery processes to accelerate provisioning of new systems;
• Identify the required architecture components and frameworks. Prioritize the architecture deliverables and establish short term, mid-term and long term plans.
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering;
• EMC Data Domain System Administration Certificate would be a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Leadership to pursue correct engineering processes in adverse conditions;
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization;
• Exceptional documentation skills.
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.