Quality Project Manager - Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Quality Project Manager - Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• +10 years’ experience in the Automotive domain
• Experience with Daimler productions and quality systems (as an employer or customer)
• Experience in Quality Systems, Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering
• Experience turning around companies in Quality escalation with Daimler
• Fluent in English and German
• Act as a liaison between our client and one of their most important customers (Deimler) with respect to the quality measures
• Support the Escalation resolution process including the War room & Master Action File
• Propose Product and Process Design improvements to improve robustness in a low skill/high turnover operator environment
• Assess FMEA current status. Assist in improvements, improved processes and associated training.
• Evaluate and improve the procedure for assessing quality risks during interventions.
• Evaluate and improve the procedure for assessing and validating quality risks during changes.
• Evaluate and improve the procedure for maintaining robust test systems.
• Evaluate and improve the associated employee training and certification processes.
• Evaluate and improve the site audit process to sustain improvements.