Apply for Ubisoft Boot Camp - Online Programming
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Apply for Ubisoft Boot Camp - Online Programming active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Motivated to work in the video games industry;
- Programming skills (any programming language; C/C++ is an advantage);
- Advantage: previous personal gaming projects;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexible, driven, fast learner and eager to evolve;
- Team player.
Wannabe programmers are invited to join their next great adventure and enroll in The Ubisoft Boot Camp. They will go through the most intensive program of their lives, ending in a full-time job as a online programmer, only if they’re strong enough to make it.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of the C++ and Python languages and of database programming;
- Become proficient in the tools, techniques and processes used for game and server development at Ubisoft;
- Work closely with team members to develop game features;
- Write efficient code and technical documentation.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.