IT Service Desk Analyst with English and French
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
• IT / Technical University degree or student
• Min. 1 year work experience in IT support positions • Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
• Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
• Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, manages time and workload effectively
• English + French – advanced
Steelcase Service-Desk process relies on a Single Point Of Contact process (SPOC process) where any Service-Desk customer within EMEA area will contact Steelcase Service-Desk to submit any IT-related incident or request.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• In order to cover the users working time it might be necessary to work in shifts