QUALITY PROCESS ENGINEER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN&Partners active
View all jobs QUALITY PROCESS ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- University degree (technical field required);
- Experience in a Quality, Engineering or Production position represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of Quality tools represents an advantage;
- Wide IT knowledge (MS Office professional);
- Very good knowledge in English required, French is an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure and against deadlines;
- Good communication, reactivity and rigor;
- Proactivity, motivation, flexibility, willing to improve;
- Customer oriented (internal and external);
- Decision-making, problem solver, reliable person, results oriented.
- Responsible for checking the conformity of the components in the production flow;
- Formalize and follows the control plan;
- Analyze, makes diagnosis and solves the quality internal problems and the problems from client;
- Validates the process and serial product modifications;
- Responsible for monthly reports related to the monthly quality performances of the plant;
- Responsible for internal audits;
- Preventive quality, auto quality matrix, reactivity at the first defect.