Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile S.C. Netex Consulting S.R.L. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
International Call Center with over 300 employees, ISO 9001:2008 certified, with offices in Romania (Timisoara, Resita, Sibiu, Cluj, Agnita, Medias), Ukraine, Serbia, Moldavia (Chisinau) and Bosnia and Herzegovina www.netex.ro We are your partner for Call-Center services in Germany and Europe! Our services are beyond competition and we offer the best price/quality relation due to our locations (Romania, Ukraine, Rep. Moldavia, Bosnia and Herzegovina). Thanks to the VoIP Technology we offer you landline voice quality for the lowest phone costs. High stability and almost no-technology-conditioned timeouts due to the distribution of the jobs in 7 locations in Romania and 4 outside Romania (Serbia, Ukraine, Rep of Modavia, Bosnia and Herzegovina). We offer our services in the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Greek, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Suomi, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Dutch, Czech, Bulgarian and Romanian.Cerinte
WHO are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of Java EE, OOP and OOAD principles, design pattern, IOC
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with Tomcat, Ant, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and SQL databases
- You like Linux and you are not afraid of CLI
- Other relevant technologies and tools that you may need to use now and then, like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI, Junit, Selenium
- Willing to learn and improve your technical know-how
- English at an advanced level, both spoken and written, German is a plus but not required
- Passionate about new technologies and trends
WHAT will you do?
- A challenging e-commerce project, based on one of the most advanced platforms today
- You will take part in a major business refactoring
- As a senior you'll have the possibility to lead development teams, and be involved in architectural decisions
- Finally, you will furiously automate everything together with the rest of the team: deployment, functional / technical testing, and anything else that is still done manually.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- investigating and resolving problems reported by the business