Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Take part in all application deployment and operating life cycle phases;
• Implement automated tools and scripts for build, deployment and Continuous Integration;
• Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
• Develop new features as part of commando team;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
• 2 years working in DevOps and software development;
• Knowledge of various vendor’s (EMC, NetApp) storage platform technologies (SAN/NAS) including architecture, operational procedures related to management and monitoring of various storage software and hardware components;
• Experience in managing fibre channel switches – Brocade, Cisco;
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Involvment into solving the problems and continuous improvement;
• Good command of English. French would be considered a plus.