Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kepler Rominfo active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
• Take part in all application deployment and operating life cycle phases;
• Implement automated tools and scripts for build, deployment and Continuous Integration;
• Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
• Develop new features as part of commando team;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
• 2 years working in DevOps and software development;
• Knowledge of various vendor’s (EMC, NetApp) storage platform technologies (SAN/NAS) including architecture, operational procedures related to management and monitoring of various storage software and hardware components;
• Experience in managing fibre channel switches – Brocade, Cisco;
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Involvment into solving the problems and continuous improvement;
• Good command of English. French would be considered a plus.