JAVA/C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs JAVA/C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 61,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Requested technical competence:
• Strong knowledge of Java (J2SE) language
• Knowledge of C++ programming language
• Knowledge of OOD (Design Patterns) and UML
• Experience of full project lifecycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance.
• Flexibility to learn/work with new programming/scripting languages and different technologies/OS
The following would be considered significant assets:
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping technologies
• Experience with Eclipse RCP plug-in development
• Experience with XML technologies (JAXB, DOM, XSD, etc.)
• Knowledge of Clearcase / Subversion, ClearQuest or DOORS
• Understanding of XML, schemas (XSD) and transforms (XSLT)
• Communication protocols & networking
The simulation team is developing and maintaining automated test solutions at product and system level for various areas in Thales Rail Signalling area.
The test solutions consist of a bundling of smaller components, most of which are called simulators, having the purpose of testing a module on a specific interface.
Aside from simulators we also deliver virtualization solutions, wrappers and wizards that contribute to the delivery of complete test or training environments.
Excellent career opportunity with a professional development path in a multinational environment, challenging projects with high safety requirements training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loan, etc.