SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALISTS with FRENCH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN&Partners active
View all jobs SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALISTS with FRENCH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
• Technical or economic bachelor degree;
• Fluent in English and French (verbal and written) - is mandatory;
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, and Autocad;
• Superior communicational and interpersonal skills;
• Experience within a logistics department represents an advantage;
• Dynamic and rigorous.
• Manages the international flow of the designated supply chain process;
• Performs quality and continuous improvement updates on the managed supply chain process;
• Detects emerging best practices and innovations to be applied in the Supply Chain processes;
• Defines and maintains Supply Chain standards;
• Manages the Supply Chain processes implementation within the automotive manufacturing projects;
• Carries out Supply Chain and Logistics Process engineering standardization.