Procurement Planner Advisor (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs Procurement Planner Advisor (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will compile roadmaps information, evaluate & monitor Customer vs GPC FTE, identify and highlight variances to ensure an efficient transition and ongoing operation.
You will be part of the procurement process transition and management by planning and monitoring the Customer and/or Site activities to be and already transferred to all GPC Centres.
- Compile roadmaps information such as Customer estimated FTE required at determined date for a specific activity
- Provide headcount reporting and information so leaders can make more informed decisions
- Analyse and identify the GPC FTE to be hired at an agreed date
- Associate actual FTE and estimated FTE vs. required FTE
- Highlight variances, facilitate gap analyses
- Manage trends vs Customer and GPC baselines
- Compile milestones (Gates) related to the transfer of each activity, aggregate actual and estimated dates vs. required dates
- Facilitate reporting & governance
- Education: Degree level qualification (Master degree preferred)
- Foreign Languages: English – at a proficient level; any other European Language will represent a great asset for the role
- Working experience: 3-5 years’ overall experience, out of which 2 years on reporting area
- Experience in procurement processes and deployment activities
Analytical thinking, detail-interest, strive for accuracy
- Ability to adopt information to different stakeholder needs
- MS Excel at a proficient level, understanding of GANTT philosophy
- Drive for continuous improvement with pragmatic “out of the box” – thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ability to build strong partnerships and manage stakeholders
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Your ideas move people!