MS Access Junior Developer
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its 21,300 top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
ALTEN ROMANIA offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Experience in developing, designing & implementing MS Access projects
- Experience in writing functions and procedures in MS Access and Visual Basic
- Experience with VBA is preferred
- Experience with database administration, SQL or other database scripting language is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to work individually as well as collaboratively with the project team stakeholders
- English advanced
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Access
- Good data management skills including speed and accuracy
- Evaluates a variety of data inputs management systems
- Works effectively with executive sponsors to translate requirements into database development actions.
- Researches data requirements for specific applications or users
- Analyzes data from multiple disparate sources to design database structures and application capabilities to match within MS Access
- Creates ready-to-use MS Access database objects including tables, indexes and supports on documentation of related procedures
- Develops means to generate standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities from new data sources within MS Access
- If needed integrates features with Shared platform solution
- Supports development of instructional user guides for functionalities and features of the database
- Provides first stage assistance with the development of reports and utilities