AOI Technician- Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile AOI Technician- Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Is responsible for defects clasification on AOI station and has the authority to stop the line in case of nonconformities;
* Is responsible for the primary root cause analysis of the parts (except the electronic analysis); ▪ Is responsible for making decisions for scrap for the SMT lines;
* Is responsible to release of production for specific process as define in work instructions.
* Problem solving in manufacturing: confine, marking and blocking affected parts; define short¬term corrective action, find the root cause, induce permanent corrective actions, check the effectivity.
* Responsible for intervention, repair and maintenance of machinery / equipment, according to specific work procedures and instructions;
* Performing activity in order to obtain quality of the product;
* Quality product / customer specifications;
* Target volume according to production planning;
* Productivity/ cost saving improvement.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.