Lean Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Align improvement activities and resources in the Plant, whenever deviation is visible;
* Offer supports for specific KPI for measurement of Continental Business System roadmap implementation;
* Contributes to enforce communication in order to improve visibility and philosophy of Continental Business System;
* Responsible to identify improvement potential and to initiates and follow-up improvement projects for all Continental Business System methods and principles;
* Responsible to support projects for Continental Business System and to train employees in Continental Business System methods and tools, within the Plant;
* Is responsible to organize and facilitate workshops, kaizen events and, if necessary, support other trainers to create a common understanding of Continental Business System;
* Offers support to create, sustain, train and continuously improve the defined standards;
* Offers support for promotion of culture change and foster the mechanism of lean approach within the Plant.
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Lean certification MS Office Problem solving tools (5Why, Fishbone, 8D, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, SMED);
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in lean manufacturing;
* Minimum 2 years experience in automotive business and understanding of automotive environment;
* Experience in lean projects and programs is a plus Experience in audits is a plus;
* Capability to identify inefficiencies (wastes);
* University degree;
* Project Management knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Stability; International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.