Front Desk Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Front Desk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Very good command of English is a must;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels;
- Very organized person;
- Smart and presentable appearance;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the first impression they have when they enter in the PwC office.
- Meets and greets individuals in a professional manner, identifying the purpose for the visit and handling it as needed.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the call and forwards the call to the appropriate person or department.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- He/she is a source of information to callers, visitors and colleagues.
- Delivers newspapers and meal tickets.
- Directs persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- Ensures general administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Manages daily couriers, and prepares the necessary documents.
- Manages the taxi databases and vouchers.
- Coordinates meeting room bookings.
- Exercises confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Compliance with company policies & procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Builds a network of strong working relationships both internally and externally.
What we offer:
-Flexible working hours, 6 hours/day, Monday-Friday, in morning or evening shifts (8:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00);
-The chance to work in a professional corporate environment;
-The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).