Front Desk Officer
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
- Very good command of English is a must;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels;
- Very organized person;
- Smart and presentable appearance;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the first impression they have when they enter in the PwC office.
- Meets and greets individuals in a professional manner, identifying the purpose for the visit and handling it as needed.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of the call and forwards the call to the appropriate person or department.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- He/she is a source of information to callers, visitors and colleagues.
- Delivers newspapers and meal tickets.
- Directs persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- Ensures general administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Manages daily couriers, and prepares the necessary documents.
- Manages the taxi databases and vouchers.
- Coordinates meeting room bookings.
- Exercises confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Compliance with company policies & procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Builds a network of strong working relationships both internally and externally.
What we offer:
-Flexible working hours, 6 hours/day, Monday-Friday, in morning or evening shifts (8:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00);
-The chance to work in a professional corporate environment;
-The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).