Internship - Junior Application Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship - Junior Application Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
Nice to have, but not mandatory (a flavour of what you will be learning/working with)
- knowledge of any programming language, ideally knowledge of Java, SQL, Unix/Linux
- Integration - WebSphere Suit (WMB,IIB,MQ, WPS,BPM) or other similar technologies
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD
- Integration protocols: JMS,MQ, WebService, MQ, File
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Advanced knowledge of linux/unix, scripting
- Fluent in English
In urma internshipului poti avea urmatoarele responsabilitati:
- Collaborate with clients and Business Analysts to map data and define integrations between platforms
- Join a growing development organization in developing a robust integration framework
- Deploy and configure secure software components to support scalable integrations
- Design and execute a robust system acceptance test plan to validate a live integration pipeline
- Codify high-performing SQL for data extraction purposes
- Integrate vendor applications into distributed computing environment.
- Support testing by QA team. Perform required debugging and system remediation.
- Develop technical estimates for assigned projects identifying required tasks, estimated time frames, and effort.
- Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation and/or review those created by others for accuracy and completeness.
- Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications.
- Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally). Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction.
- Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures.