Financial Administration Assistant with French
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
The ideal candidate will have office based experience in a finance team.
You will be a hardworking individual with great customer service and communication skills.
You will be highly motivated and organised, and have the ability to prioritise your own workload.
You will need good attention to detail and the ability to pick up systems/processes quickly.
- Prime support to our Project Managers in running the day to day financial and administrative operations of our business;
- Manage a project portfolio – turnover, costs, gross margin;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly reports;
- Maintain well-documented project files;
- Participate in conference calls;
- Manages assignments and issues Mission Orders (OM);
- Processing sales and purchase invoices;
- Collects, checks consistency and records time sheets and expense reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with project managers;
- Ensures the interface with the central administrative departments of the Company;
- Assist with audit requests.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.