Student for Logistics - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Student for Logistics - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team. You will have the chance to gain experience by working with experienced engineers and obtain with them great results.
Our intern will provide support for:
* New projects in the Logistic Area (placing orders in SAP, maintaining database, reports preparation)
* Material Planners department - create, review the scrap documents
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is enrolled in a Masters program or is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation);
* Disponibility to work part-time;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Knowledge of other languages represents a plus;
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company;
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.