Junior Contract Auditor
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Open to change and willing to adapt with the business needs
•Conducts internal audits of all contracts and lease documents between DFS Customers and the business.
•Is responsible for validating all pertinent and binding information to reduce risk and exposure.
•Reports errors and findings as needed and more formally through tracking and reporting.
•Interacts with internal business partners and make process recommendations.
•Adapts to business priorities, strategy and direction
• Leasing experience
• Experience in financial services/banking
• Flexible with work schedule (especially during month end close)