IBM Internship – Application Developer .Net
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior .Net Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
* English language skills: Fluent
* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and SQL Server
* Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical thinking
* Strong time management skills.
We are looking for a Junior .Net Developer that can support our project team to create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
* Participate in requirements analysis
* Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
* Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
* Test and deploy applications and systems
* Revise, update, refactor and debug code
* Improve existing software
* Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
* Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
* Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.