This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CEPROCS™ Group active
View all jobs Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are result driven and succeed only when you achieve your goals. We know that innovation and inspiration come from our abilities, dedication and hard work. Our employees are our largest and most important asset and value great ideas: this gives us a strategic advantage and further opportunities.
We aim in creating a safe familiar environment with a 100% support on work-life balance. This allows us to constantly improve ourselves to become the very best.
Be our next CEPROCS colleague!
• University degree in Computer Science/Informatics
• Proficiency in English language
• German knowledge represents an advantage
• OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
• PL/SQL development experience with Oracle
• MS Visual Studio 2010/2012
• Very good MS Office knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word)
• Organized, methodical, able to prioritize
• High attention to details
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
• Flexible/Proactive attitude; ability to perform under pressure
• Comfortable working with confidential information
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Interpret business requirements
• Perform coding to written stories with unit tests adhering to coding standards and guidelines
• Implement presentation logic and user interface on all supported browsers
• Ability to follow and implement architectural designs for new features
• Investigate, analyze and resolve reported defects through code enhancements with unit tests
• Assist with deployment of release code to Live environment
• Assist other team members with resolution of reported defects
• Provide assistance and guidance to other team members with development of features and enhancements and in particular on presentation logic, tools etc
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
• Flexible working hours
• Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
• An attractive salary package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, health insurance
• CEPROCS™ Academy, you can take part at our employee development training
• Various workshops and team-buildings