Junior buyer with English
We are result driven and succeed only when you achieve your goals. We know that innovation and inspiration come from our abilities, dedication and hard work. Our employees are our largest and most important asset and value great ideas: this gives us a strategic advantage and further opportunities.
We aim in creating a safe familiar environment with a 100% support on work-life balance. This allows us to constantly improve ourselves to become the very best.
Be our next CEPROCS colleague!
What we are looking for:
B2 English language level is mandatory.
Negotiating skills, market awareness.
Flexibility, initiative and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
Ability to work in an international environment.
Self-motivated, team player and capable of taking on operational responsibility quickly.
Problem solving oriented.
What will your job be about:
Creating and negotiating orders.
Analyzing data and preparing request for quotation.
Analyzing the offers and issue the comparison sheet.
Actively participating in/leading negotiations with suppliers.
Follow and respond to changing market price trends and availability of materials and services.
Manage savings targets.
Look for new suppliers on the international market.
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
• Flexible working hours
• Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
• An attractive salary package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, health insurance
• CEPROCS™ Academy, you can take part at our employee development training
• Various workshops and team-buildings