Administrative buyer with English
We are result driven and succeed only when you achieve your goals. We know that innovation and inspiration come from our abilities, dedication and hard work. Our employees are our largest and most important asset and value great ideas: this gives us a strategic advantage and further opportunities.
We aim in creating a safe familiar environment with a 100% support on work-life balance. This allows us to constantly improve ourselves to become the very best.
Be our next CEPROCS colleague!
What we are looking for:
B2 English language level is mandatory
Demonstrate flexibility and attentions to details, organized
Good written and verbal communication skills
Good knowkedge of Excel, SAP or other provided data sources
Ability to prioritize assignments.
What will your job be about:
Entry data and maintenance of our internal systems
Pre-check of requests from the client in order to identify the correct commodity
Assign requests to Buyers
Monitor the list of daily requests
Support the client and the buyers with additional information.
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
• Flexible working hours
• Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
• An attractive salary package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, health insurance
• CEPROCS™ Academy, you can take part at our employee development training
• Various workshops and team-buildings