Fraud Analyst UK
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fraud Analyst UK active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
• • Very good communication and analytical skills
• Advanced English level (C1)
• Teamwork abilities
• Very good client communication skills
• Email writing skills;
• Understanding of telecom industry, of Vodafone products and services may be an advantageKnowledge of systems and processes
• Knowledge of credit management processes
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Experience in fraud prevention activities may be an advantage
• Monitor client database and services offered, for identifying fraud suspected activities. (Egg. of current fraud types monitored: roaming fraud, domestic fraud, AIT fraud, first party fraud, etc.)
• Perform a detailed analysis of the cases presenting fraud risk, for confirming or infirming the fraud intention.
• Perform periodic follow-up of transactions reported as bearing fraud risk.
• Manage clients with subscriptions or active messaging services using domestic or international services which present fraud risk.
• Maintain a high level standard of customer service and settlement of complex issues, working autonomous, without requesting supervision or guidance, excepting exceptional circumstances.
• Identify new possible fraud behaviors and new prevention or settlement methods of fraud.
• Comply with department’s procedures..
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company