Fraud Analyst Italy
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fraud Analyst Italy active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
• Very good communication and analytical skills
• Advanced Italian level (C1)
• Medium English level (B2)
• Teamwork abilities
• Very good customer communication skills
• Understanding of telecom industry; knowledge of Vodafone products and services may be an advantage
• Knowledge of systems and processes
• Knowledge of credit management processes
• Advanced MS Office
Experience in fraud or abuse prevention activities may be an advantage
• Monitor customer fraud detection alerts to identify fraud or abuse cases (Ex of fraud types currently monitored: roaming fraud, domestic fraud, AIT fraud, first party fraud, etc)
• Perform a detailed analysis of the cases presenting fraud or abuse risk, to confirm any illicit intention, determine the fraud or abuse typology and estimate the actual or potential economic impact.
• Manage customer subscriptions, active messaging services or high traffic data utilizing local or international services that indicate fraud risk
• Perform periodic follow-up of transactions reported as bearing risk.
• Maintain a high level standard of customer service and settlement of complex issues, working autonomous, without requesting supervision or guidance, excepting exceptional circumstances.
• Identify new possible fraud or abuse schemes and design prevention or detection counter measures for mitigation or eradication..
• Answer and initiate calls in order to detect and resolve possible fraud cases.
• Comply with department’s procedures. aiming to make the proper decisions to stop fraud activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company