Junior accountant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CEPROCS™ Group active
View all jobs Junior accountant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are result driven and succeed only when you achieve your goals. We know that innovation and inspiration come from our abilities, dedication and hard work. Our employees are our largest and most important asset and value great ideas: this gives us a strategic advantage and further opportunities.
We aim in creating a safe familiar environment with a 100% support on work-life balance. This allows us to constantly improve ourselves to become the very best.
Be our next CEPROCS colleague!
University degree (preferably Economics/Economics Student)
B2 German level is mandatory
Basic accounting experience represents an advantage
Attention to details
Confidentiality, coordination, thoroughness
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong analytical skills
You role will include:
Check the supplier invoices
Check the order confirmations
Enter the invoices in the dedicated system
Maintain evidence of late deliveries
Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
Perform all necessary reconciliations with suppliers
Perform filling and general administrative tasks
Provides support to the other team members, on request of the CFO
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
• Flexible working hours
• Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
• An attractive salary package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, health insurance
• CEPROCS™ Academy, you can take part at our employee development training
• Various workshops and team-buildings