Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Step Up active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
· Higher technical studies and previous experience of minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in a Production or Development function in an industrial environment;
· Knowledge of PC usage (Word, Excel ...);
· Managing a foreign language is mandatory.
· Understanding the tools used in the activity of Methods, Quality
· May have to contribute to the quotation process (including replacement spare parts…);
Product design & Industrialization Process:
· Takes an active role in defining or modifying the manufacturing process (Failure mode analysis of Flow and/or process-FMECA);
· Is responsible for drafting specification documents relevant to resources, while taking into account the Group technical instructions, legal and regulatory requirements, in compliance with the identified QCD targets;
· Initializes the purchasing unit intervention, and participates in the technical evaluation of quotation proposals;
· Is responsible for monitoring the project throughout its development phase, and coordinates failure mode analyses for resources (FMECA) if need be;
· Conducts the tests, analyses results and implements the necessary adjustments, with the support of the Industrialization Manager;
· Initiates the approval process of production resources;
· Is responsible for maintaining activity reports for the Industrialization and Engineering managers;
· Provides training for support and production units on the optimum utilization of resources, and participates to product training;
· Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility;
· Performs, according to the organizational structure, general engineering initiatives (update of general specification documents, management of standard equipment resources, initialization of new works on facilities, monitoring the Site land-use plans…).
Projects managed without the intervention of the Industrialization manager:
· Attends to technical meetings and project reviews;
· Elaborates the flow chart, performs failure mode analysis of flow and/or process (FMECA), and prepares the monitoring plan, (design validation);
· Performs the action plan aiming at adjusting products/processes and validates the technical choices;
· Is entrusted with maintaining the technical aspects/details of process data and may introduce certain changes to technical data;
· Assists APC (autonomous production cell) and logistics managers throughout the analysis and resolution of Quality issues;
· Ensures the technical monitoring of incoming and outgoing production transfers to/from the assigned site and may undertake responsibility for the entire process;
Utilities Control Process:
· Take an active part in the continuous improvement of production processes: production capacity utilization, waste elimination, implementing improvement strategies and tools…
· May be entrusted with advanced research themes;
· Is responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.