Content Production Support - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Advanced knowledge Excel;
Good flair to work with people in a multicultural environment and on different levels of seniority;
- Problem-solver, applying analytical skills to business;
- Ability to work well and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Excellent analysis skills;
- Good English Knowledge
- Generate all the product data needed for Fashion Days websites;
- Update, check and upload source data in the company’s systems;
- Interrogate stock to avoid duplication or errors in the product database;
- Proof-read, check, edit and correct existing data in database (e.g. brands, product attributes);
- Review source documents to determine accuracy and completeness of information;
- Follow up to correct or complete data;
- Prepare samples and packages for reception;
- Perform samples reception incl. quality control;
- Coordinate samples transfers within Campaign Production;
- Provides system improving solutions (i.g. control solution for blocking human errors) ;
- Perform additional tasks given by the direct superior.