Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Arvato Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile TEAM COACH active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
- Delivers exceptional customer experience through the development and coaching of their team and individual team members
- Managing and delivering on the following key performance measures
- Customer Satisfaction survey targets
- Overall Quality
- To continually promote our core values to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the center of everything we do
- Complete regular quality reviews for each individual within your area of responsibility as directed by your line manager and Quality Manager
- Communicate verbal and written feedback to advisors and Team Leads post Quality Reviews
- Introduce coaching plans for each team member to address areas for improvement in-order to strive for delivering customer excellence
- Complete root and trend analysis and identify appropriate improvement measures for individuals and teams
- To complete coaching sessions with individuals and groups, focusing on behaviors to lead to improved performance and customer experience
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of under performers through the supporting PIP process in-order to improve gaps identified
- Provide feedback to the business with regards to processes that are driving a negative customer perception with suggestions for how this could be improved
- Be pro-active in sharing best practice among team members by hosting team huddles where they can share experiences and outcome among each other
- Contribute to a positive team environment, highlighting any issues that may affect motivation
- To act as a champion to improve the customer experience through the coaching of individuals.
- Generates and rolls out new and creative ideas to improve customer experience.
- Understands the needs, talents, capabilities and interests of staff, and matches these to development opportunities.
- Is approachable and makes time for staff even when under pressure.
- Recognizes and rewards performance improvement.
- Takes ownership for own performance and development
- Sets high standards of behavior for themselves and others, and acts consistently with these.
- Attend weekly meetings with Line Manager and Quality Team
- Occasional travel to other ECCC European sites to work with wider Quality/Operational colleagues as and when required
- At least 2 years contact center experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & supported language
- Ability to identify root cause issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to effectively monitor and evaluate performance
- Excellent planning, prioritising and organizational skills
- Can demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Coaching/quality monitoring experience
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Customer Relationship Management System experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Previous Training experience
- MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel experience
- Lunch vouchers
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company's cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.