|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||> 5 years of experience|
Your Mission :
The technical architect guarantees the design and the coherent evolution of the whole information system. You will be in charge of accompanying the project management and their team members, and you will guarantee the application of the best practice rules in term of technical architectures norms and standards within the Information System projects for the head offices of Société Générale.
Your Role in a Nutshell :
- Means planning, deliverables quality control and their conformity regarding the group norms and standards;
- Participation to the Architecture Validation Committe and the technical CVAs, the animation of the technical committee and the editing of the Architecture documentation;
- You guarantee the coherence, the quality of the answers and the assistance of the technical architects customers;
- Furthermore you will be directly responsible of the technical architecture on one or several big projects;
- Assurance of a permanent technology watch to preserve the necessary level of expertise for your function. As such, you will bring propositions in technical architecture and expertise on the solutions and the tools.
A little about you :
- Scientific Master degree level (University or engineering school);
- Fluent French and English written and spoken;
- At least 5 years of experience in technical architecture;
- Technical expertise on Cloud, Middlewares, BI, Data, Open source solutions;
- TOGAF level 2 certification (TOGAF Certified) is a plus;
- Knowledge in company architecture.
We also value :
- High reactivity and pro-activeness ;
- Team spirit and work autonomy;
- Wish to learn continuously and interest for the functional part ;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
Besides a career what else we offer :
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority ;
- Yearly bonus per company policy ;
- Discounts for various providers based on SG EBS ID card ;
- Medical services and life insurance, private pension contribution ;
- Continuous training and development programe;
- Work from home (1day/week).
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career