Deployment & Export Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Deployment & Export Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Să aducem sănătate prin alimente unui număr cât mai mare de oameni, ghidându-ne după cele 4 valori ale noastre: DESCHIDERE, PROXIMITATE, UMANISM si ENTUZIASM. Acestea reflectă modul în care ne purtăm în afaceri ca indivizi, unul cu altul, precum şi în lumea din jurul nostru. Ele ne-au ajutat să creştem an de an şi să ne împărtăşim viziunea cu o lume întreagă.
Astfel, grupul Danone reuneşte angajaţi care, deşi provin dim medii şi culturi diferite, împărtăşesc aceleaşi valori. Avem peste 100.000 de angajaţi, activăm în peste 140 de ţări şi suntem brandul preferat de 900 de milioane de consumatori!
Grupul Danone deține primul loc în lume pentru producția de lactate proaspete, acumulând o experiență de aproape 100 de ani în producerea iaurturilor. De asemenea, ocupăm locul 2 mondial în industria apelor şi în alimentele pentru copii.
În România, suntem prezenţi încă din 1997, producem din 1999 peste 1 milion de iaurturi zilnic şi suntem lider pe piaţa de lactate proaspete. Fabrica noastră este localizată în Bucureşti şi avem peste 500 de angajaţi peste tot în ţară!
Află mai multe despre noi accesând: http://www.danone.ro/ sau http://www.danone.com/
Requirements for this role:
• University (master) or College (bachelor) degree in economics
• Min. 1 year of experience in a similar position (planning, deployment) – traineeship is acceptable as well
• Fluent English
• Communication skills
• Planning / forecasting , deployment abilities
• Ability of analysing data and issuing reports
• Able to plan and prioritize own activities and be part of the team
• Capacity to work on short mid and long term issues
• Ability to perform well under stressful deadlines & situations
• Able to meet the deadlines
As Deployment & Export Specialist you are responsible for:
• Calculate and optimize deployment from central warehouse or quarantine to regional warehouses.
• Maintains the deployment calculation methods and strategies.
• Runs & optimizes the deployment process.
• Manages shortage (including alerts), and excess of stocks according to stock policy.
• Makes sure of being informed about the new custom regulations and procedures concerning export (custom duties, custom tariff, certificates of origin) and keep close contact with the custom broker
• Keeps up to date or issue the working procedures or documents and SLA
• Makes sure to have all the needed document base of / used for export authorizing and completion e.g.: conformity declaration, origin declaration, veterinary certificate
• Draws up reports for freshness of goods for the deliveries if the case
• Controls/decide the circulation of the goods between quarantine - central warehouse - regional warehouses
• Controls service level and due date, as well as other specific KPIs; export FA
• Make use of the methods and strategic calculation, tools and means for ordering, allocation and stock transfer.
• Manage the stock alerts according with the stock policy; keeps contact with warehouse and transport and provides information and support for completing the export
• Respect the prioritization of the customers and ensures the best service level for them by planning / making stock reservations.
• Planning and acting in order of preventing the blockage of the finished goods warehouses, take measures if anticipates blockages.
• Monitor the specific KPI which measure the level of activities and use it in order to improve the results.
• She/he is the backup for Supply Planner and also participates in replacing other colleagues if needed and if the knowledge and experience permits.
• Takes part or lead the assigned projects in accordance with the company policy, keep records and perform analysis related with the job, participate to productivity projects
• Use all the systems in a consistent manner and in accordance with the local requests or in accordance with the Cluster policy.
• Do all the beast endeavors in using the experience in sustaining and optimizing the processes he / she is involved. Proactively act and drive improvement in the area of responsibility.
Apply with English CV