Support Admin Galati
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
How we look like
@RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT.
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
How can you influence the business
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like to have food fests at the office
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
• Minimum level of experience: 1 year (proven by CV)
• Experience in written communication and publishing
• Good understanding of project management concepts : deliverables, milestones
• Experience in working with MS Word, Excel, MS Project
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- Maintains office supplies
- Prepares the documents for shipping (airwaybills, invoices, etc) and for import procedures (as asked by the customs)
- Serves as an information resource for Intel policies and procedures
- Keeps hardware’s evidence
- Submits acquisition requests according to Intel procedures using specific tools