Payroll Specialist (French and English)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Payroll Specialist (French and English) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Language Skills
o Fluent in French language, speaking/writing/listening
o Fluent in English language, speaking/writing/listening
• Technical skills :
o Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
o MS Outlook
o SAP is a plus
• Skills and Abilities:
o Payroll industry, process, and France-specific knowledge and expertise
o Ability to use ADP systems and processes accurately and consistently; “SAP” HR/Payroll expertise
o Customer Service Skills, Client focus
o Interpersonal and Communication Skills, written, listening and verbal, in country of servicing and English
o Troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
o Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
o Team oriented/Team Player
o Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
o Analytical ability
o Attention to detail
o Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
o Must be able to demonstrate competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities;
• Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing; Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across ADP France to resolve client issues. Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents
• Attend to each legal training and review all statutory changes
• Control all the client’s impacts following all statutory changes
• Meet the contractual requirements and the payroll scope
• Respect all deadline mentioned in the client’s contract
• Deliver the internal and external KPI
• Suggest processes and controls tools improvements
The role of the Payroll Consultant is to produce the payroll for clients; acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.