Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Master Degree in Engineering / Logistics / Economics
• Minimum 3 years in a purchasing role- industrial environment, with mechanical and electrical minimum expertize
• Excellent working knowledge of ERP Systems (Infor LN/Baan is a plus)
• Skilled in Microsoft Office tools
• Fluent English
• Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and sense of urgency
• Place purchase orders with approved suppliers per appropriate agreements
• Ensure Suppliers provide confirmation/acknowledgement in an accurate and timely manner
• Manage Open Order Book due/overdue with suppliers in a proactively manner
• Work with the supplier to resolve material shortages
• Liaison between customer care, planners, suppliers, and sourcing organization
• If needed participates in the goods receipt process