Internship, Administrative Assistant for 9 months
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship, Administrative Assistant for 9 months active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation, dispatch and tracking of Purchase Orders for hardware and associated products for the members of the IT Resource Center group and GCIS EMEA, according to internal standards and procedures (ordering IT hardware and software equipment, mobile phones, organizing access to various servers) to ensure optimal conditions for carrying out day to day activities
- Track desk and equipment allocation to maintain the records on floor layout
- Order and manage the office supplies for the group
- Receipt of deliveries and validation against Purchase Orders issued, and where required distribution of such; handling post and shipping
- Allocate and manage the database for mobile phones and computers, conducting the necessary reporting to the financial department
- Providing support to the IT Resource Center Group members in correctly filling out various forms (travel request forms, expense reports, internal requisition forms)
- Providing support for the group leaders in creating required reports
- Create and maintain an accurate and complete database with various info on the employees of the IT Resource Center
- Prepare the necessary logistics for internal and external visitors to the group and for meetings, including preparing the visa documentation
- Organize events, trainings and meetings to include catering and where necessary transport
- Arrange travel / accommodation schedules for staff and visitors on domestic and overseas business trips (book hotel accommodation, arrange transportation, rooms, coordinate meetings)
- Provide administrative support to internal and external visitors
- Maintain the training database and create periodic reports
- Develop and maintain the SharePoint page for the group
- Track and follow up on issues raised to facilities regarding the work environment
- Support and assist the team on a day to day basis, providing administrative support as required
- Maintain and file all records / documentation in an organized manner to ensure timely and consistent access to such on an ongoing basis
- Tracking of leased / rental hardware and associated maintenance for hardware to support timely and appropriate renewal / technology refresh
- Administration of maintenance contracts on product deployed in region
- Creation of orders for services with VzB and other telco’s / ISP’s, and acting as a focal point for the tracking of progress in the delivery of such services
- Working with GCIS Management to produce regular and timely reports to include analysis of performance and problem resolution
- Process and validate requests for remote access accounts and services
- Maintaining details (site details, contacts, hardware data, leasing / rental, maintenance, etc.) on CMDB and other associated systems
- Manage telecoms administration, billing, recording and processing to produce and submit internal re-charging information for services provided by GCIS to internal Emerson groups and users
- As required assist in the maintenance of details relevant to the GCIS EMEA organization and services to ensure internal websites provide up to date relevant and current information
- Processing and recording of received invoices to ensure prompt processing and tracking
- Participate in selected Project work as assigned by Management
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills required
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint etc.
- Team player
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining a high level of quality and communication
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Results oriented
- Ethical and professional integrity
- Previous experience / knowledge of telecommunications an advantage
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.