Financial Analyst for Electronics Manufacturing (Timisoara)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst for Electronics Manufacturing (Timisoara) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
* Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
* Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit.
* Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports Run the product costing
* Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Willingness to take over full responsibility over own work
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
* Well developed written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills; SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office)
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.