Windows System Administrator
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Windows System Administrator. Your role will be to ensure the good functioning of the different Windows servers. In addition you will work on elaborating and putting in place new projects related to the company’s systems and networks.
You master most of the Microsoft technologies, from the daily updates of the files systems to managing Windows servers various versions.
• 3-5 years of experience with administering Windows Servers: 2008/2012/2016 and Windows clusters
• Good knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, subnetting, TCP and UDP and higher level protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP and FTP
• WEB IIS 7.5, 8.5 and 10
• Active Directory knowledge and PKI
• Excellent knowledge in programming in Powershell
• Excellent English skills
Will be considered a plus:
• Knowledge about VMware, Veritas Netbackup , SCOM, SSCM
• Knowledge on SAN, NAS
• Firewall, MSSQL, PHP, Apache
• Linux knowledge
• IT university graduate
• Monitoring Windows systems world-wide to ensure healthy, 24h system availability and service quality for > 300 servers
• Installing, maintaining and updating Windows systems. Create maintenance plans.
• Running advanced troubleshooting on the system in emergency or as a regular support task
• Defining, creating standards, guidelines and documentations
• Acting as a consultant for other teams in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards
• Provide and assist on regular Linux tasks, when needed or if you are willing to develop your skills
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.