Customer Representative with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Customer Representative with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Raise tickets in Remedy for issues raised by the customer;
- Conducts second level support using documented procedures and available system tools;
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support process and tools;
- Clarify in case additional input is needed from the customer;
- Document all the processes and procedures as required;
- Offer end to end support until the issue is solved.
- Manage Demand Management requests;
- Join/ lead meetings corresponding to Demand Management process;
- Create Operational OE Reports to provide the reports to the customer;
- Document and track status information to prepare projects or operational meetings;
- Manage the group mailbox / group phone;
- Language Support to translate German requests into English.
- At least 1 year experience in working with German speakers;
- Experience in order management or IT Helpdesk could be considered an advantage;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Must be fluent in English & German, both written and spoken;
- Basic technical understanding (DSL, Router);
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package);
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Team Player.
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Good Organizational Skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.