Project Manager (Java background, aerospace projects)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager (Java background, aerospace projects) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an international and innovative engineering company, that took its first steps on the space and defense sector in fields like mission analysis, flight dynamics, control centers, satellite navigation or simulation, in 1984. Since then it has become a leading light at an international level. Now it is a private-capital Spanish technological business group trading on a worldwide scale that operates in eight main sectors: Aeronautics, Space, Defense, Healthcare, Security, Transport, Telecommunications, Information technologies for the general government and major companies, currently running 8 work centers in Spain and offices in France, Germany, India, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, USA, Colombia and the United Kingdom.
Their goal is to support their clients’ processes by dint of technologically advanced solutions, providing integrated systems, specialized products and services covering the whole life cycle. These range from consultancy and engineering services up to the development of software and hardware, the integration of turnkey systems and operational backup.
Required Skills & Experience
• Academic degree: MSc Computer engineering or any related discipline.
• Portlets Development (liferay) - Medium
• GMES standards (EO, ebRIM, HMA) - Advanced
• SOA Architecture (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL) - Medium
• ECSS, UML - Advanced
• GIS standards (WMS, WFS) – Advanced
• Level of English: Upper intermediate
• Jenkins, Sonar – Basic
• MySQL, Postgres, PosGIS, Oracle, Oracle Spatial – Basic
• Jasper Reports, BI – Basic
• Jenkins, Sona – Basic
You will join the Remote Sensing Applications and Services division.
This division processes satellite images and provides added value results for customers using state-of-the-art technologies.
You will work on the provision of products to end users, developing web portals, integrating GIS systems and slowly moving on to the integration of the services in the cloud.
Our client offers:
• The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects. We also give you the chance to develop your career abroad, in our many other working centers.
• Professional Career Development. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
• Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
• Flexible working schedule
• Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
• Private medical insurance.
• Language financing