Senior Back-end Demandware Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Senior Back-end Demandware Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
- 3-5 years of software design & development experience;
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and object oriented programming;
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience with Web Services (Rest/SOAP/XML-RPC);
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data -interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Experience with Apache, Linux, Oracle, MySQL is a plus;
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate is a plus;
- Experience with Demandware Architecture is a strong plus;
- Core Demandware programming concepts (OOP) o Cartridges:
-Demandware Script (DS) o Forms Framework
- Prior experience in helping clients through the decision-making process;
- Availability for scheduled on call;
- Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills;
- E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications
- Support Engineers must quickly understand functional and technical requirements of multiple web-based applications, as they perform maintenance and enhancement activities on multiple projects at the same time. They are responsible for application deployment, release management and patching. In addition, they assist with creating, reviewing, and updating web application configuration and run documentation.
- Client Support. Support Engineers interact with both internal project teams and external clients throughout Europe and North America