Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ICAP GROUP active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
ICAP Group - cu 1.300 angajati – este unul dintre cele mai de succes Grupuri din Sud-Estul Europei, cu prezenta puternica in Romania, Grecia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia si Hertegovina si Cipru.
ICAP Group este una dintre putinele companii in Europa recunoscute drept “Credit Rating Agency” de catre European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
In Romania, ICAP Group opereaza prin subsidiarele sale ICAP Romania, ICAP Employment si Cycle European, locate in cladirea Global City Center in Bucuresti, generand 4.7 milioane € cifra de afaceri in 2014 si avand in prezent peste 400 de angajati.
For our Executive search (People Solutions) and Employment Department (Employment Solutions) we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who has:
- University degree combined with Master’s degree in Human Resources;
- At least 2-5 years of solid experience in Consulting (HR or Management);
- Networking and Sales Skills as well as People Management Skills;
- Knowledge of English language and MS Office applications;;
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods;
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices);
- Client focus along with relationship building skills;
- Business acumen and market insight;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs;
- Research into clients company, competitors and market place;
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy;
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications;
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels;
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility;
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits;
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries;
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion;
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process;
- Research and develop recruiting leads.