Travel Services Analyst
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Experience as a travel agent (preferred business travel) or similar (Degree in touristic or similar would be an advantage)
• Basic knowledge of Business Travel Management
• Basic knowledge of Concur, Cytric
• English (and German – beneficial)
• Flexible, organizing ability, good communication skills, teaming
• Highly service orientated and highly motivated
• Travel ability (international)
You would have the following tasks:
• Support of implementation Concur Expense
• Support of Change Management (Implementation Concur Expense)
• Support of implementation Cytric and travel agency
• Support with RFP for Airlines, Hotel, Car Rental negotiations
• Prepare newsletter (global and regional)
• Update Intranet (SharePoint)
• Preparation of analytics, benchmark reports, reviews and presentation
• Support Global Meeting & Travel Services team
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers, significant daily allowance and other attractive benefits