Travel Services Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Travel Services Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Experience as a travel agent (preferred business travel) or similar (Degree in touristic or similar would be an advantage)
• Basic knowledge of Business Travel Management
• Basic knowledge of Concur, Cytric
• English (and German – beneficial)
• Flexible, organizing ability, good communication skills, teaming
• Highly service orientated and highly motivated
• Travel ability (international)
You would have the following tasks:
• Support of implementation Concur Expense
• Support of Change Management (Implementation Concur Expense)
• Support of implementation Cytric and travel agency
• Support with RFP for Airlines, Hotel, Car Rental negotiations
• Prepare newsletter (global and regional)
• Update Intranet (SharePoint)
• Preparation of analytics, benchmark reports, reviews and presentation
• Support Global Meeting & Travel Services team
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers, significant daily allowance and other attractive benefits