Java Developer - FDS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Java Developer - FDS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Rewriting an application which is developed in Cobol with front-end on Delphi. The new application will be developed in Cobol, with DB2 as database and Java for the front-end.
Your role in a Nutshell:
- Scalable and corrective maintenance of two TP applications of the perimeter of Billing Service / Facturation Des Services (FDS);
- Repository of the standard conditions (IFDSS) and repository of the negotiated conditions (IFDSN);
- Terms and conditions (ICCD) and perception and free retrocession in agency (PERLA);
- Billing return base (VAT Invoice);
- These applications are written in I1 architecture (JAVA / J2EE / WEBSPHERE) and interfaced with COBOL / DB2 services / processes via transactional engines (CICS or IMS);
- Scalable and corrective maintenance of the batch applications of the perimeter of Billing Service / Facturation Des Services (FDS): research, the accomplishment being able to be carried out by the realization entity – COBOL;
- Corrective maintenance operations of the applications will carried out according to the anomaly records created by the SAU or by the manager.
A little about You:
- JAVA/J2EE: application reference on this technology; and Struts as Framework;
- Working experience with Eclipse;
- Application Server: Websphere;
- Good command of French, both reading and writing.
We also value:
- Proactive and reactive attitude, team spirit, autonomous person;
- Desire for continuous learning, interest for the functional part, good analytical and synthesis capacity.
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Commercial discounts;
- Medical and life insurance, contribution to a private pension;
- Continuing education and professional development;
- Work remote 1 day per week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career