OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- We are looking for an Engineer with a higher degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. You should have an in depth knowledge of wire harness design and complex electrical wiring systems.
- Prior experience for at least one year in the field of 3D conception (3D CATIA V5 EHI or V6 and new PDM) and in relation with harness design tools (LCable, ELECTRE) is important.
- Motivated person able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Collaborative communications skills are extremely important
- English (or French) language skills
- 3D conception of electrical wiring harness for automobile development (cable harness and components connected to it).
- Creating 2D wire harness drawings.
- Appropriate selection of wire harness (connection technology) and development of the wire harness nomenclature according to standard lists of connectors.
- Define the listing of harness components and select connectors according to the standard lists of harness components.
- Analysis of functional architectural diagrams and dimensioning of wire harness systems.
- Data management and tracking of wire harness standards, characteristics and product complexity.
With 53 facilities localized in Europe and in the United States, the company is an international key role player in the automobile and aviation engineering sector. Every day, more than 13 300 collaborators accompany automobile constructors and suppliers in their development projects in the framework of design and industrialization. The company offers you various opportunities in diverse fields in the automobile sector (bodywork, interior and exterior layout, engine and electronics) and the aviation sector (conception, tests, calculation). Moreover, they are also present in transversal fields such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validation.